Cleveland Public Theatre is currently looking for Parking Lot Attendants for our 2017/18 season. CPT Parking Lot Attendants will be responsible for handling cash transactions for parking, being knowledgeable about current performances at Cleveland Public Theatre and the Gordon Square Arts District, and keeping watch over the CPT parking lot. Cash handling and customer service experience is preferred. The deadline to apply is January 15.
Hours will depend on production schedules, but will typically involve Friday and Saturday evenings from 5pm to 9pm with potentially some shifts on weekdays or Sundays. This is a seasonal position from January 2018 to June 2018.
Pay is $40 a night.
Parking Lot Attendant duties include:
- Arriving at 5pm to set up parking lot.
- Handling cash transactions for parking lot from 5pm-9pm.
- Filling out a nightly report on parking lot activities and total sales.
- Answering any questions from CPT Patrons or neighborhood visitors.
- Keeping parking lot presentable, organized, and safe.
- Putting away all parking lot signage at the end of the night.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Customer service and cash handling experience.
- Poise and professionalism in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Flexible evening availability.
Other related skills that could be helpful to the position include:
- Experience in a security position.
- Experience working outdoors.
- A passion for or background in performing arts.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Jaclyn Vogel, Director of Patron Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is January 15.