CPT does not rent its venues for theatrical productions or musical events. If you believe you have an event that matches CPT’s mission, we encourage you to tell us about it using our General Submission Guidelines. Please do not contact us about a rental if you are mounting a theatrical production or public musical event.
CPT does rent its venues for private events, like private parties, wedding ceremonies and receptions or rehearsals and public events like workshops, fund-raisers, community meetings and business retreats, focus groups or other business gatherings.
If you would like to inquire about renting a venue at CPT, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Your complete contact information including your first and last name, phone number, email address, and mailing address.
- Date of your event or general time frame you are considering.
- Is this a private (invitation only) or public (advertised) event?
- Number of people you expect to attend.
- Type of event or description of event.
- Will admission will be charged?
- Will food or alcohol will be served? Will food or alcohol be sold?
- Can you provide a certificate of insurance naming CPT as co-insured?
- Why do you want to use CPT for your event?
CPT only accepts rental inquires by email and that contain the information required above. CPT staff will not respond to telephone inquiries. We will respond to your inquiry within three business days.
CPT has three venues for rent, but availability is limited based on our production and rehearsal calendar. Below is a brief description with standard rental rates. Rates are open to negotiation.
|Gordon Square Theatre||The Parish Hall||6201 Detroit (the old church)|
|Seating Audience Capacity||250||150||100|
|Space Description and Use||
|Limitations||No access to balcony or royalty boxes.||No air conditioning Difficult to access bathrooms.|
|4 hour minimum rental (Weekday/Weekend)||$750 / $1,750||$400 / $750||$300 / $500|
|Full Day Rental (Weekday/Weekend)||$1,500 / $3,500||$800 / $1,500||$600 / $1,000|
Rates for longer rental periods are available by request. Rates do not include sound equipment or services or lighting services. Lighting equipment provided varies with time of year.