CPT does not rent its venues for theatrical productions or musical events. If you believe you have an event that matches CPT’s mission, we encourage you to tell us about it using our General Submission Guidelines. Please do not contact us about a rental if you are mounting a theatrical production or public musical event.
CPT does rent its venues for private events, like private parties, wedding ceremonies and receptions or rehearsals and public events like workshops, fundraisers, community meetings and business retreats, focus groups or other business gatherings.
If you would like to inquire about renting a venue at CPT, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information.
- Your complete contact information including your first and last name, phone number, email address, and mailing address.
- Date of your event or general time frame you are considering.
- Is this a private (invitation only) or public (advertised) event?
- Number of people you expect to attend.
- Type of event or description of event.
- Will admission will be charged?
- Will food or alcohol will be served? Will food or alcohol be sold?
- Can you provide a certificate of insurance naming CPT as co-insured?
- Why do you want to use CPT for your event?
CPT only accepts rental inquires by email and that contain the information required above. CPT staff will not respond to telephone inquiries. We will respond to your inquiry within one week.
CPT has two venues for rent, but availability is limited based on our production and rehearsal calendar. Below is a brief description with standard rental rates. Rates are open to negotiation.
Space Description & use
Gordon Square Theatre
- Partially renovated 100 year old vaudeville theatre with brick walls and unique, rust belt feel.
- 30’ x 50′ Maplewood floor in main auditorium with 30’x24’ stage.
- Staging rooms for catering and bar management.
- Great for medium sized receptions or gatherings. Often available in summer.
- Wi-Fi available.
The Storefront Studio
- Partially renovated space with large windows facing Detroit Avenue.
- Dedicated private restroom.
- Great for professional meetings or small gatherings.
- Easily dividable space to have separate meetings occur simultaneously.
- Wi-Fi available.
No access to balcony or royalty boxes.
The space is partially divided by a wall and two columns in the middle of the main room making it difficult to configure large events.
4hr minimum rental (Weekday/Weekend)
Full Day Rental (Weekday/Weekend)
Rates for longer rental periods are available by request. Rates do not include sound equipment or services or lighting services. Lighting equipment provided varies with time of year.