CPT COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Updated: Thursday, December 2, 2021
All staff, volunteers, artists, and audience members must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- “Fully vaccinated” means that 14 days have passed since either the second shot of a CDC or WHO-approved two-shot vaccine or since the administration of a CDC or WHO-approved one-shot vaccine.
- Those who cannot be vaccinated will be required to provide proof of a negative test result received from a completed lab-certified antigen COVID-19 test taken within 24 hours prior to entering the theatre or a negative test result received from a completed PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to entering the theatre. At-home tests will not be accepted. Tests are available free of charge at local drugstores. More information is available on local or state Department of Health websites.
- Audience members will be asked to show proof of vaccine or test at the box office (photo of card on phone is acceptable).
- CDC – HOW TO FIND A COVID-19 VACCINE
- CUYAHOGA COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH – COVID-19 TESTING INFORMATION
- For exceptions (e.g. Día de Muertos, Y-Haven Theatre Project), see below.
STAY HOME IF ILL
Ticket holders who have been exposed to COVID-19 and/or are experiencing symptoms are asked to remain at home and contact the box office to discuss flexible options for their tickets.
Masks are required for patrons, staff, and volunteers in all areas of Cleveland Public Theatre.
CPT has added ionization to our HVAC system, which is known to reduce risk from COVID-19.
All productions will be ticketed up to full capacity.
Please consider digital ticket delivery for a touch-free experience.
We are following enhanced cleaning and strict disinfection protocols.
We have hand sanitizer available and encourage guests to wash their hands frequently.
DÍA DE MUERTOS
Saturday, October 30 / Sábado, 30 de Octubre
This event takes place across CPT’s Campus. Masks are required for indoor spaces. Masks are not required outdoors. We will not be requiring proof of vaccination. / Este evento se llevará a través del campus de CPT. Se requieren máscaras en interiores. No se requeren máscaras afuera. No solicitaramos prueba de vacunación.
Y-HAVEN THEATRE PROJECT
November 18 – 20
These free shows serve many groups including homeless individuals and CPT will not be requiring proof of vaccination. Throughout the season, we will continue to work with our partner organizations to consider all factors to be as safe, as inclusive, and as accessible as possible in our decision-making process.
Saturday, December 11
This event takes place across the Gordon Square Arts District. CPT will be hosting indoor performances and will be requiring masks while inside. Masks are not required outdoors. We will not be requiring proof of vaccination.
May 28, 2022
This free even will take place at St. John’s Episcopal Church in Ohio City & surrounding blocks – 2600 Church Ave. Masks are required for indoor spaces. Masks are not required outdoors. We will not be requiring proof of vaccination.
Each season CPT brings new and innovative work to the community in one of the five theatre spaces on the CPT campus. Visit this page for a complete listing of CPT’s accommodations.
CPT is located in the exciting Gordon Square Arts District. To read more about CPT’s involvement in the arts district, visit this page.
Need help finding CPT? Visit this page for a complete list of directions and a parking map.
Looking for something to do before an evening on the CPT campus? Here is a complete listing of available restaurants and shops in the neighborhood.