Cleveland Public Theatre announces Auditions for
the Rolling World Premiere of
can i touch it?
By Francisca Da Silveira
Directed by India Nicole Burton
Looking to cast the following roles…
- Shay: early/mid 40s; Black; whatever style, she wears it like a boss. think viola davis.
- Ruth: late teens; Black; she’s gone natural after years of perms and is still getting used to it.
- Also, Lili: early 20s; Black
- Meeka: early 20s; Black; it’s short, shaved on the sides. think punk.
- Also, Beth: early/mid 40s; White
- Mark: early/mid 40s; White; he might be thinning at the top. it’s probably all that 3-in-1 head and shoulders.
- Also, Nicky: mid 30s; White
- Also, Leo: early/mid 40s; White
*We are open to seeing both Equity and Non-Equity actors for these auditions.
Cleveland Public Theatre is committed to diversity and encourages all its employers to engage in a policy of equal employment opportunity designed to promote a positive model of inclusion. As such, CPT encourages performers of all races, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations, and ages, as well as performers with disabilities, to attend every audition.