Cleveland Public Theatre (CPT) is hiring an Artistic Associate which is a core part of the CPT staff and will make a meaningful contribution to life at CPT and its success. This position is suited for an individual with an experience level ranging from early career Stage Management to a more seasoned theatre professional with significant line producing experience. CPT will be accepting applications for this position until the role is filled with a start date goal between July 1 and September 1, 2023.
- Cleveland Public Theatre Announces new Kulas Foundation Recipient
- Interview with Director Tania Benites on Pilar and Paloma
- Interview with Director Obed Medina on Grandeza
- Cleveland Public Theatre Announces Auditions For the US premiere of the English translation of Requiem
- CLEVELAND PUBLIC THEATRE IS HIRING A TEACHING ARTIST AND SITE COORDINATOR FOR CAN ACADEMY