TEENS CAN WORK AT CLEVELAND PUBLIC THEATRE
Teens ages 14-19 interested in the arts can work at Cleveland Public Theatre this summer through CPT’s Student Theatre Enrichment Program (STEP)
CPT is recruiting students who want to be a part of the STEP Tech Team which runs June 17 – Aug 6 at Cleveland Public Theatre. Teens will work with professional theatre artist-mentors in the following areas: set design, sound, stage set-up, costume management, & house management.
Teens receive bus tickets and healthy snacks. Those who successfully complete the program will earn a stipend ($500) and will tour to city parks all over Cleveland.
Saturday, June 15th
TEENS: TO INTERVIEW YOU MUST
- Call 216-631-2727 x219, leave your name and contact info
- On interview day, be on time and stay the entire 2 hours
- Wear gym shoes and clothes appropriate for lots of movement
- Work well with the whole group for the entire 2 hours
- No previous experience is needed, just the desire to work hard and learn
All interviews will be held at Cleveland Public Theatre, 6415 Detroit Ave.
(Corner of W. 65th and Detroit, bus #26 stops in front)
Call CPT Education Manager Adam Seeholzer at 216-631-2727 x219 for questions and to make an appointment.