On Saturday, September 10, 2022, Cleveland Public Theatre will transform its campus into a labyrinth of theatre, dance, visual arts, and performance for Pandemonium 2022: The Doors of Imagination, the theatre’s 20th annual fundraiser that supports its groundbreaking artistic work and life-changing education programs.
We are looking to fill our AMAZING team of Stage and House Managers who make the event run smoothly! This year we will have approximately 20 performance spaces and over 250 artists and that means we need lots of capable stage and assistant stage managers, house managers, and ushers!
Schedule/Responsibilities of a PAN Manager (all positions):
- MANDATORY stage/house manager meeting on Thursday, September 1st from 7-8:30pm at CPT
- Call Time for the day-of event will range from 2pm-6pm – dependent on your Assignment and Venue
If you are assigned to be a STAGE MANAGER or ASSISTANT STAGE MANAGER, you must be available for all tech/dress rehearsals in your space:
- Tech/dress rehearsals are Monday, 9/5 through Friday, 9/9 and will primarily be in the evenings starting at 6pm
- Tech/dress rehearsals may not be every night, but Stage Managers must be available in the evenings that week
- Once assignments are made, you will be contacted regarding your tech schedule and day-of event schedule
Some HOUSE MANAGERS are asked to be at tech/dress rehearsals in particular spaces so that they understand the audience flow and how to manage the space. This would be on a space by space basis and we will reach out to ask your availability before scheduling.
If you are interested in volunteering your time as a PAN Manager, please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Your full name, phone number, and which position you’re interested in
- If you are available to be present at tech/dress rehearsals during the week leading up to Pan (SMs & ASMs) – this will help with space assignments
- If you are not available all week, but have specific availability, please let us know that also (We will not disqualify SM/HMs based on schedule – it just helps us to put you in the best space)
Thank you very much for volunteering as a PAN Manager!