Cleveland Public Theatre’s (CPT) Executive Artistic Director Raymond Bobgan is proud to welcome Michael “Moon” Roesch as the new Technical Director. Michael “Moon” Roesch brings vast and diversified experience in a multitude of fields, including Technical Direction and Multi-Media Design. His aptitude for long-term vision and his collaborative spirit makes him an excellent addition to the CPT Senior Staff Leadership Team. Michael served as CPT Technical Director from 2010 to 2012 and CPT is thrilled he has returned.
- Cleveland Public Theatre Announces new Kulas Foundation Recipient
- Interview with Director Tania Benites on Pilar and Paloma
- Interview with Director Obed Medina on Grandeza
- Cleveland Public Theatre Announces Auditions For the US premiere of the English translation of Requiem
- CLEVELAND PUBLIC THEATRE IS HIRING A TEACHING ARTIST AND SITE COORDINATOR FOR CAN ACADEMY