Cleveland Public Theatre (CPT) is currently looking for House Managers for the 2022/2023 season. This role is responsible for ensuring the best experience for all patrons and providing accurate records to CPT staff. Candidates must be outgoing, detail-oriented problem solvers who can work calmly under pressure.
- Cleveland Public Theatre Announces new Kulas Foundation Recipient
- Interview with Director Tania Benites on Pilar and Paloma
- Interview with Director Obed Medina on Grandeza
- Cleveland Public Theatre Announces Auditions For the US premiere of the English translation of Requiem
- CLEVELAND PUBLIC THEATRE IS HIRING A TEACHING ARTIST AND SITE COORDINATOR FOR CAN ACADEMY