CPT is seeking part-time Substitute Teaching Artists to assist in implementing CPT Education programming. Theatre experience is a plus. We are looking to build a strong core of artists who are dedicated to creating work to further racial and economic justice.
- Cleveland Public Theatre Announces new Kulas Foundation Recipient
- Interview with Director Tania Benites on Pilar and Paloma
- Interview with Director Obed Medina on Grandeza
- Cleveland Public Theatre Announces Auditions For the US premiere of the English translation of Requiem
- CLEVELAND PUBLIC THEATRE IS HIRING A TEACHING ARTIST AND SITE COORDINATOR FOR CAN ACADEMY